Your Safety at Tandava Retreats
We want to help ensure your safety during your stay with us. We hope to help you feel safe through the actions we are taking. At Tandava we want to ensure a safe space for all of our guests. This requires some personal responsibility to be taken on behalf of our guests…
To help us protect our guests, we will be taking the following steps:
- Throughout the property, hand sanitizer stations are available.
- Tandava is a mostly open-air center with consistent mountain breezes. All current studies have shown that open spaces coupled with social distancing do not contribute to the transmission of Covid-19.
- Thorough cleanings are performed in all guest rooms before your arrival using government-recommended disinfectants and cleaning supplies.
To help us protect our guests, we are asking for your help in the following:
- Our guests will be required to wear an N-95 facemask in the taxi carrying them to and from the airport as well as on the plane and in the airport.
- We ask our guests to be tested within 48 hours of coming to a Tandava Retreat.
- We do encourage single occupancy, except for couples or a known friend or family member.
- We encourage you to hold onto your N-95 mask during your time at Tandava for use during our trips into town.